Online gambling is fun. For a vast majority of people this is true, but for a small minority, gambling can also be a problem. At IEcasinoo.com, we’re fully committed to help you enjoy gambling in a fun and responsible way.
If you feel your gambling is or is about to become a problem – take action now!
How Can I Avoid Developing a Gambling Problem?
Each jurisdiction have their own rules and recommendations around Responsible Gambling, below are some general tips to help you enjoy your gambling responsibly:
- Set deposit limits.
- Review your gambling activity and transaction history every now and then.
- Take a break. You can set break periods from anything from 24 hours to several weeks with most operators.
- Self-exclude. Most operators and casinos have this function. If not, it’s probably not a serious operator. Gamble somewhere else.
- Never gamble with money you can’t afford to loose.
- Set reality checks.
- Do a self test. If it shows signs of you developing a gambling addiction – stop playing.
What Do I Do if I Have a Gambling Problem?
- Take back control. Be honest to yourself and accept that you might have a problem. This is always the first step to combating an addiction or a problematic behavior.
- Ask for help. Below are links to some organizations dedicated to battling gambling addiction and gambling problems